Saturday, March 22, 2008

moments with You

it's one of those moments. i was just driving home after a supper with church friends. i'm aware my license has expired, but i told myself i'll drive in faith. it's been almost a week i've been in seclusion for a certain agony. it's easter and i missed these people, especially my brothers. it so happened there was a police check just across my home. the car in front of me was asked to pull aside. but when the police approached me, seeing my door glass was wound down he smiled and asked "pergi mana dik? (where are you going young man?);" i replied "balik rumah, i tinggal kat sana (going home, i live right there)," i said as i pointed across the road. he nodded at me and told me to just go ahead. thanking him and wishing him a good night, i drove ahead; breaking into little smile and giggles along the way.

it's just lovely Dad, these little moments when You show that You are indeed with me, it keeps me going. thank you Dad, i love You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Ronald Chua said...

thanks for dropping by bro