Tuesday, March 11, 2008


a broken's prayer



to the pieces You broke me Father
to the powders You pound me still
for what have i done wrong Lord Father
that You so sought me out with the steel

broken as i am, i come to You
and all i am, i surrender to You
on my knees i fall before You o Lord, face down
in my submission to You o Lord, i break down

Father, see the tears on the floor
how i have made it wet
with the waters that pours
from my face now all wet

o Lord o God, why the silence
have You forsaken me
in these times of pestilence
will all alone You leave me

speak Lord please, for Your servant listens
kneeling before You in fears and tears

o Lord, in Jesus' name i beg

amen


--------------------------------------------------------

i had it. the unbearable pain. the dark night of the soul. it's out with the tears i've cried. my eyes are ugly swollen. yet, the sadness remains, unexplained. i'll bear the shame.

the above came to me as i cried. i have a feeling i came across some of those lines somewhere. i may have plagiarized. it's unintentional and i'm sorry. please let me know if those lines are yours, and i thank you for the beautiful expressive writing.

No comments: