Sunday, January 13, 2008

feel like saying

Robbie passed away last night, there was not much for the funeral. His five teens and wife 'recycled the protein'. He's been a good father and husband, he probably wished for it as well. I just cleaned their cage, albeit they did a good job recycling (leaving only the furry leather behind, which i had to throw away), there's an unpleasant smell of carcass.

My new semester started. I'm excited as i'm running full throttle. But just as much another part of me is really breaking down to pieces, with me rushing to put the pieces back more often than not. Leaving me little time to do other matters.

I'm finding it difficult to post blogs as it is. Hence, i'm starting to write entries offline and posting it online whenever i can. Which results in some entries popping here and there, since i'm keeping the posting date as the date i wrote the entry, not the date it's posted online.

I actually got mad at someone over the phone and hung up on him. Sometimes i do snap. Please watch out and just give me a smile if i snap at you. I will come to my senses and apologize (if i'm wrong). Else, do confront me, i don't want to lose any of you.

I wanted to enter the 'Inkscape - About Screen Contest' but did not manage the time. The sickness during the holiday really had me, it costed me 10 days in full measure. Which means there was quite a list of other things i could not manage during the holiday. Of which, i'm presently rushing to catch up as well.

Finally met up with a friend's friend. We drove off to Putrajaya botanical park last thursday, both drenched ourselves under the rain, deliberately, and it seemed we both enjoyed the occasion. It was a very nice long walk under the rain, very de-stressing, had not had it for a very very long time. I look forward to spending more time with him.

And the thought of taking an oath for priesthood is crossing my mind rather often for the past months... should i? I'd like to discuss this with someone, but who should it be?

1 comment:

[e]ric said...

Bye bye Robbie....
Hope your remains will help your offspring grow...

Why do you want to be a Priest?
What does being a Priest mean to you?
Is that the only way to go?